- Is Rekrooting Inc EEO or Equal Employment Opportunity Employer?
Eventually, our goal is to ensure that all applicants regardless of background or culture receive equal working opportunities within the workforce provided that their skills and experience match those required by the companies for which we are recruiting candidates. We believe in building strong and diverse work environments that help employees thrive and showcase several talents.
- How do I know what all jobs you have and how can I apply for it?
You can search on website for open job positions by location, job title or keywords. Submit your resume online for the jobs you are interested in and if we will find you a perfect match for the requirement then we will contact you.
- Do you specialize in finding employees for entry-level jobs?
Yes, we deliver employment for both entry-level jobs and for mid to upper-level positions.
- What size of companies do you work with?
Our clients range from 5 – 200 employees and from pre-launch start-ups to companies with $80+ million revenue.
- What types of job positions can Rekrooting Inc help to fill?
Whatever you need. We assist you in finding temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct hire placements for both skilled positions like IT, Non-IT, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and unskilled positions like in manufacturing, logistics, factory work, and more.
- I currently live outside of The United States. Am I still eligible to work in The USA?
At this point of time we are only delivering candidates only residing in the USA.
- If I haven’t heard back from my recruiter, what should I do?
Our apologies! It might be that they just didn’t have chance to get back to you. If you have their email or phone, feel free to reach out to them directly or you can email (HR email ID) and note that you would like to talk to your recruiter (mention their name) to call you back.
- How does Rekrooting keep employees safe at work?
Safety is one of the utmost importance when it comes to industrial staffing. We put forth an enormous effort to educate our candidates for specific organization’s guidelines, policies and rules, so that you will be prepared for any situation before you begin your day at work.